We welcome some of the top tango ensembles of Australia to the stage including Mendoza Tango Quartet, Orquesta La Luna, Tángalo & for the first time: The Australian Tango Festival Orquesta with full 4 piece Bandoneón section!
Tickets on sale now!
- Friday 29th September 8:30pm: Black and White Milonga with Orquesta la luna and maestro tango performances. Spectator tickets available for the mezzanine at Marrickville Town Hall. Go to 'Buy your Tickets' tab top right corner of this page.
- Saturday 30th September 2pm: Australian Tango Festival Orchestra at the Mosman Art Gallery. Live music and tango dance. Family friendly! Find your tickets in the ‘BUY TICKETS’ tab. Ticket prices single $49 and family $120 (includes 2 adults and 3 children) Call to make a booking 0401432892. Tickets also available on the door.
- Sunday 1st October 1pm: Australian Tango Festival Orchestra at Avoca Beach Picture Theatre. Live music and tango dance in one of the most beautiful regional theatres in Australia. Book tickets on their website: http://www.avocabeachpicturetheatre.com.au/
- Sunday 1st October 8:30pm: Rainbow Milonga with the Australian Tango Festival Orchestra and maestro tango performances. Spectator tickets available for the mezzanine at Marrickville Town Hall. Go to 'Buy your Tickets' tab top right corner of this page.
- Tuesday 3rd October 6:30pm: Tango Festival Chillout. Official chillout of the festival! A complete beginner tango lesson by Love Tango, live music by Duo Oblivion, interactive art creation with Jan Rae - drawing the language of tango dance, and Jewel Lab Social Dance. At the Camelot Lounge Marrickville! Bar and dinner available. The best place for dancers to chill after a huge weekend and for those inspired to take up some tango dancing for the first time.
Tickets at: http://camelotlounge.com/